Key Points On The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid
The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid Is Here And There Are Some Things You Should Know
The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid is here and there are some anxious and excited drivers that can’t wait to get behind the wheel.
The Honda Accord has always been a top selling model, loved by millions of drivers across the country.
Now that the new Accord Hybrid has arrived, things just got a whole better!
Drivers can now enjoy the comfort, safety and reliability of the Accord while at the same time enjoy the increased efficiency and reduced emissions.
Simply put, it’s an awesome win-win for everyone!
So to honor our new arrival, we thought we’d share 5 things you should know about the new Accord Hybrid…
- It’s Fast – Not what you thought from a hybrid, right? Well, think again. In 2015 the Accord put out 196 horses. Now, when the electric motor, gas engine and battery are at their peak, the Accord Hybrid sports 212 horses. Oh, and that’s best in class (in case we forgot to mention).
- Improved All-Around Handling – Yes, you get enjoy and even better ride. The brakes, steering and suspension have all been improved. It’s mostly due to technology upgrades. Either way, enjoy a nicer driving experience.
- Get Ready To Cruise – The 2017 Honda Accord Hybrid has a massive range. On just 15.8 gallons of gas, the Accord is set to travel for about 750 miles. That’s some serious driving without having to fill up once! Have fun keeping more of your money in your pocket!
- It’s App-Tastic – It just wouldn’t be complete without some serious entertainment technology would it? Of course not. That’s why Honda included Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. So if you’re looking to sync up your phone to your car, it’s no problem!
- Cost Friendly – We thought we’d finish on that note. Compared to the 2015 Accord Hybrid, it’s only $300 more with a starting price of $29,605. Take that inflation!
Well there you have it.
We know it’s only 5 things we’ve revealed, but in reality, we could have gone over 25.
The best thing to do…
Come see us and drive one for yourself. We absolutely love it and we bet you will too!