Comparing the Toyota Sequoia vs. 2017 Pilot in Kenosha
Two top SUV contenders battle it out year after year to make it in the driveway of customers. The Honda Pilot outranks the Toyota Sequoia in safety, features and style. Read along with Honda of Kenosha to see how the 2017 Pilot in Kenosha leaves the Sequoia in its dust.
Honda Pilot Safety Features vs. Toyota Sequoia
- The Pilot offers optional Collision Mitigation Braking System that uses sensors to warn the driver of a collision ahead. If the driver doesn’t react, and the system identifies an imminent collision, the Pilot automatically applies brakes at full force to reduce impact or avoid the collision. The Sequoia does not offer collision warning or crash mitigation brakes.
- For when you take your Pilot in rougher terrain or conditions are not favorable, a full time 4WD option adds traction for safety conditions in the Pilot. The Sequoia does not offer a full time 4WD option, only when you are off-road.
- Lane Departure Warning alerts inattentive drivers when the Pilot moves from the center of the lane and nudges the vehicle back center. The Sequoia does not offer a lane departure warning system.
- Available HondaLink Assist uses GPS and a cellular system to send emergency personnel to the scene if an airbag deploys in the 2017 Honda Pilot. If you are involved in a collision in the Sequoia and airbags deploy, you must contact emergency personnel on your own, as it does not offer a GPS response system.
2017 Honda Pilot vs. Toyota Sequoia Features
- You can get in and start your Pilot all without grabbing your keys! Smart Entry allows you to unlock and lock your Pilot without keys and Push Button Start lets you start the ignition with the push of a button!
- Standard speed-sensitive wipers remove continually adjusting the wipers during a rainstorm in the Pilot. These smart wipers speed up and slow down when the Pilot does. The Sequoia comes with manually variable intermittent wipers that need to get adjusted continually.
- Pilot comes with standard third row that folds flat to accommodate bulky objects.
Test Drive a 2017 Pilot in Kenosha!
Want to find out more features the Pilot offers and take it for a spin around Kenosha? We thought so! Stop by Honda of Kenosha today, your local Kenosha Honda dealer, to see our entire inventory of new, used and certified-pre owned Hondas! We know we have the right car for you on our lot!